Talking about the types and functions of the reducer
What are the types and functions of common reducers? According to the needs of the reducer, you need to choose the type of different reducer. According to the different characteristics of the reducer, the types of different reducers can be distributed. Common reducers include worm gear reducer; planetary reducer; harmonic reducer.
First, the type of common reducer
(1) Harmonic transmission of harmonic reducer is the use of flexible deformation controllable elastic deformation to transmit motion and power, small volume and high precision, but the disadvantage is that the flexible wheel has limited life, is not impact resistant, rigid and metal The pieces are relatively poor. The input speed cannot be too high.
(2) Planetary reducer has the advantages of compact structure, small return clearance, high precision, long service life and large rated output torque. But the price is slightly more expensive.
(3) The main feature of the worm gear reducer is that it has a reverse self-locking function and can have a large reduction ratio. The input shaft and the output shaft are not on the same axis, nor on the same plane. However, the volume is generally large, the transmission efficiency is not high, and the accuracy is not high.
Second, the role of the reducer
(1) The speed simultaneously reduces the inertia of the load, and the reduction of the inertia is the square of the reduction ratio. You can see that the general motor has an inertia value.
(2) Reduce the speed and increase the output torque at the same time. The torque output ratio is multiplied by the motor output and the reduction ratio, but it should be noted that the rated torque of the reducer cannot be exceeded.
Third, the type of reducer
The general reducer has a helical gear reducer including a parallel shaft helical gear reducer, a worm gear reducer, a bevel gear reducer, etc., a planetary gear reducer, a cycloid reducer, a worm gear reducer, and a planetary friction type machine. Speed changer and so on.